A Paradise in Puerto Rico. Thirty minutes outside of historical San Juan, tucked between lush rainforest and a mile of secluded Atlantic beachfront lies Margaritaville Vacation Club by Wyndham – Rio Mar. If you like your island vacation on the tranquil side, this is your perfect spot. Enjoy the comforts of home, complete with a Frozen Concoction Maker® for your margaritas and daiquiris.
These spacious studio and one-bedroom resort suites comfortably sleep up to four guests with 420 – 820 square feet. All resort suites offer a cozy king bed and one-bedroom suites include an additional queen sleeper sofa in the living area. You will appreciate a full kitchen (kitchenette in studios), separate dining/living area, Wi-Fi and TVs throughout.
Just across the way is the magnificent El Yunque Rainforest. Hike to the peak, swim beneath the falls or climb the stairs of Yokahú Tower for breathtaking views of the island. Live on the wild side with a snorkeling, zip line or diving excursion and discover the wonders of some of the world’s most beautiful bioluminescent bays. Explore history, culture and culinary delights in every corner. You must visit Old San Juan during your vacation to learn about the history, see the colonial architecture and cobblestone streets and feast on some of the Caribbean’s most delicious restaurants.
Duration: 2 nights minimum
Guests: Studio- 2 people max. 1 Bedroom- 4 people max.
- Valet parking on-site is available for $20 per night. Self-parking is available for $15 per night.
- Facial coverings or face masks are required by local or state order and must be worn in all public places. Please be sure to bring your facial covering(s)/mask(s) in order to comply.
- Travelers to Puerto Rico must provide proof of negative molecular COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of departure or 14 day quarantine will be required. Negative test result required for check-in. For more information, please visit https://www.discoverpuertorico.com/promise
- If your travel includes an international flight into the U.S. (including U.S.V.I. and Puerto Rico), the CDC requires you to provide to your airline documentation of a negative viral COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of your departing flight or medical documentation of previous infection resulting in full recovery.
- Our updated housekeeping protocols for our resort operation teams are in place to minimize potential exposure to COVID-19 for our associates as well as owners and guests. These protocols include temporarily suspending housekeeping services while suites are occupied, including stay-over cleans for extended stays.
**a $150 hold will be placed on a major credit card upon arrival to the resort to recover any room charges, incidentals, etc. This will be returned, minus any accrued cost, at the end of your stay**
We are located inside a quiet private community therefore we can ensure a very relaxing stay for you and your group.
Check In : 4:00pm
Check Out: 10:00am