Explore El Yunque and Luquillo like a local! Rather than watching through the window of a tour bus, see, smell, hear, touch, and taste what makes Puerto Rico the enchanted island!
When entering El Yunque we will venture on a nature walk through the lush canopy of the rainforest! This exhilarating hike will take us into calm river waters. You will be able to jump in for a swim or relax and take in the unprecedented scenery that makes El Yunque a natural treasure. The last stop in the rainforest will be a natural waterslide that is coveted as a hidden gem by those that call the island home. Enjoy a refreshing slide or the show from afar, this is suitable for all comfort levels!
We will wrap up our day at the famous Luquillo Beach and Los Kioskos. Experience local culture and the essence of Puerto Rico with amazing food, drinks, music, and the sun coming down over the Atlantic Ocean. You will head home full of memories and pictures to last a lifetime!
Pick-Up: 9:00 – 10:30 AM (Based on Hotel Location)
Duration: 6 to 8 Hours
Transportation: Included for Area Hotels and Resorts in San Juan, Condado, Isla Verde, Carolina, and Rio Grande.
- The rainforest can get slippery or muddy with rain. Please plan accordingly.
- We recommend hiking, tennis, or water shoes with a decent grip for the nature walk and if you choose to partake in the waterslide!
- Guests will be able to lock up personal belongings on the bus. Caribbean Breeze Adventures is not responsible for lost or damaged items.
- This adventure is not recommended for elderly travelers or those in poor physical health.
- Guests should come prepared for a moderate to advanced hike depending on weather, climbing the waterfall, swinging from a rope to the river, and jumping from rocks. While only the nature walk is mandatory, the rest is what makes it unforgettable!!
- El Yunque National Forest is monitored by the Puerto Rican Government. If conditions become hazardous and a portion of El Yunque is closed to preserve the safety of guests, we will allow for more time at Luquillo beach and Los Kioskos!
- This adventure does not enter the ticketed section of El Yunque National Forest. Guests will not be required to purchase any additional tickets!