Kick back, relax, and allow us to navigate you through a magical evening. Leave the stress of traffic, navigation, and parking behind! With pick up at your local resort, we will escort you to the kayak village, allow you a safe location to leave your belongings, and return you safely with a lifetime of memories.
Laguna Grande, also known as “The Bio Bay”, is a must-see for anyone in Puerto Rico. Touted by most as an “indescribable” experience, let the magic of the bioluminescence sparkle and dance in the water beneath you. Fish will glow and anything that comes into contact with the water will leave a florescent trail of “unbelievability” behind you! Professional tour guides will dazzle you with knowledge and personality which no doubt will leave you with stories to tell for years to come!
Access in the all new Kayak Village, more guides, and smaller group sizes will assure the best and most hands-on encounter with Laguna Grande. This is easily “the best way to do the bay.” Kayak tour time is 8:00 pm* nightly and wraps up around 10:00 pm.
Pick Up: 6:00 PM (*this will fluctuate throughout the year with the sunset, tour time, and pick up location)
Duration: 5-6 Hours (depending on pick up location)
- We have all 2 person kayaks with a 290 lbs per person weight limit.
- Minimum age of 6 years old.
- For the safety of our guests, anyone visibly under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted on tour and will not be refunded.
- Pricing includes pick up from major hotels and landmarks in San Juan, Condado, Isla Verde, Carolina, and Rio Grande. Upon booking you will be contacted regarding your pick up location and time.
- ANYONE VISIBLY UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO PARTAKE IN THE KAYAK PORTION OF THE EVENING AND WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.